Now its official!! For whatever reason, the crib is the one thing that makes everything else seem complete. Well ... ta da ... the crib is put together and ready for a mattress, bedding and a little G man.
Lydia's Mom's friend Cathy Martin was SOOO nice to help us order a bed from Pulaski Furniture's Creations collection. She is a distributor and was able to get a great deal. The bed came in yesterday around lunch time and I headed to Martinsville right after work. Lydia's Dad (Sam) and I loaded the bed, and I was back on the road headed home by 7. I got home, ate, and decided to tackle the bed (you know me). Well ... 1 hour and 5 minutes baby!! knocked it out! It was a thing of beauty - one person, balancing the head board and foot board while mom to be catches the needed z's. Its done and we're happy. Thanks Cathy & Becki.
-c-
No comments:
Post a Comment