Quick observation I've quickly noticed ... baby items come with HORRIBLE instructions. I put the pack and play together Saturday while watching the Steelers/Ravens game, and it literally took almost an entire half. The stupid instructions started out with how the pack n play should be put together as if Graham would be 9 months old, but it didn't say that. So step two is to undo what you did in step one and move the pad up. Step three is to undo step two and move the pad up again. Not to mention the bassinet and changing add-on pieces, which are ridiculously confusing and add in a vibration mechanism and an electronic panel for the side ... I was ready to curse. The instructions show a two dimensional picture in black and white. One picture per step ... COME ON PEOPLE!!! Please?!?! And the stroller ... don't get me started. Let's just pray the wheels stay on.
So that leads me to this question/thought.
We bought a special collar for Moses this weekend and it came with 5 pages of instructions for a dog collar! The pack n play, which is where my precious son will be sleeping came with bare bones instructions. What's wrong with that?
Yeah! Thanks for putting up new pictures Corey! :) I can't wait to meet graham soon! Love you all!
ReplyDelete